Sunday, January 29, 2012

MAKSUD LAGU YANG PALING BEST...

annyeong...
hri ni aku nk gtw sket la kn...
dlam bnyak2 lgu infinite yg aku ska.
lgu ni yg pling best mksud dia..
bkan lgu len x best..
smua lgu infinite best..
tpi yg ni mmang the best la...

x caya???
jom sma2 mngahayati mksud lgu ni...
romantis skali....
tjuk lagu....BE MINE...

i watched over it, you love, the long farewell
rather than always getting hurt, this is better
look at me carefully. It’s because i don’t like you crying
being hurt is tiring, yeah~ everytime i see you like that
 be mine, i love you, okay?
i worry about you, okay?
i’ll take care of you till the end
be mine, you know me, right?
you saw me right, ?
i’ll protect you till the end
Do you hear me…? Do you hear me…? oh
the end of your wet eyes full of memories, i hope it dies in my embrace
i try to at least protect you, who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts
i think it’s over flowing, you were always like that to me
 my heart expands as your hurt grows
come to me, it’s because i like when you smile
 i’ll make comfortable dor you, yeah.. at least i can for you..
be mine, i love you, okay?
i worry about you, okay..  ou~?
i’ll take care of you till the end
let’s go together, don’t walk onto the harder path, okay?
it wasn’t easy, right ?
i don’t want to see you like that ever again
be mine, i love you, okay?
i worry about you, okay?
i’ll take care of you till the end
will you fight, will you hurt again. In an endless ring of hurt, it’s always a quiet war. That’s to much to you. With a shield of worry, i stand in front of you and..
 i revolve around you like a moon. The light are turn off in your love, so leave it and look at me. I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh. And make you mine..

thanks kpd smua yg sdi terjah blog sya..jgn lpa komen yea...peace=]

0 comments:

Followers

domonkinon a.k.a INSPIRIT